- Basic Puppy Purchase Information-
We have carefully selected dogs with good temperaments , health history, and genetics to raise the best purebred
Bernese Mountain Dog puppy for you !
Once you let us know that you want to purchase a puppy , we take down your name and contact information
and contact you after the puppies are born.
You may reserve your spot for a puppy with a deposit once the puppies are born and around 2 weeks old.
We do not begin puppy selection until the puppies are 4-5 weeks old.
It is best if you can come visit and meet the puppies at that time.
Selection is in the order of who contacted us first and reserved their puppy with a deposit.
If you are unable to come for the first puppy visit, we will help you select your puppy from pictures and videos .
We send a weekly picture/ or update of your puppy after selection. Puppies may go home at 8 weeks of age ,(and not
a day before , it's the law).
Puppies receive a thorough vet exam at 6-7 weeks of age and are up to date on their shots when they go home. They
also go home with a folder containing the vet exam booklet, AKC Registration form , helpful papers on vaccination and training tips, a blanket with their mothers scent, and a bag of the kibble they are eating.
We only take deposits/payment once we have an available puppy for you.
By submitting the non- refundable deposit you are agreeing to the terms of the contract below.
This section is only for those who have an a available puppy and want to make a payment or deposit.
(If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use a credit or debit card) .
Simply click the button and enter the amount we have given you.
DESCRIPTION OF DOG:______________________________________________
Name of Dog:______________________________________________________
LITTER AKC Registration#_____________________________________________
1. Purchase price is________________+ Pa sales tax.
Buyers rights, this disclosure or rights is only a summary of the Pennsylvania law. The actual provisions of the law can be found in section 9.3 of the unfair trade practices and consumer law:
2. Seller will provide buyer with AKC registration certificate.
3. Puppies are vet checked and up to date on all vaccinations and wormed at
At 2, 3, 5, and 7 weeks of age. Buyer will be provided with puppy health record.
The puppy is guaranteed to be free of congenital life threatening defects.
We recommend taking your puppy to a licensed veterinarian within10 days of purchase. If your vet finds a life threatening non-treatable congenital condition and the vet of the Seller agrees. Buyer must bring the original puppy back to the Seller, and the Buyer will be given a credit voucher for a puppy from the next available litter.
4. Seller reserves the right to require a second opinion from the veterinarian of the Sellers choice before a credit voucher for another puppy is given.
5. Seller does NOT guarantee against hypoglycemia, diarrhea, ear mites, wormy stool, parasites, parvovirus, coronavirus, pneumonia, or any other common conditions that dogs can pick up anywhere. Seller has no control over these conditions once the puppy leaves our care.
6. Seller does NOT guarantee against loss of puppy due to accidental death, theft or any other loss once the puppy has been placed with the Buyer.
7. Buyer will provide the dog with adequate living space, dog food, and veterinarian care as needed.
8. A $500 Deposit is required to reserve your puppy. There will be NO REFUND given unless the puppy you have chosen is found to have health problems at the 6-8 week first Vet check.
Sellers signature & address Date
Buyers signature & address Date